In gingival flap sugery, the periodontist performs anesthesia to clean infected areas more effectively and apply necessary treatments.
After flap surgery, recovery period is approximately 6 weeks. During recovery period, tooth sensitivity, an increase in tooth loosening, swelling in gums etc. can be experienced. The recommendation of the periodontist is important to eliminate these temporary complications.
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics