Gold Alloy Supported Porcelain Crowns
Gold is a soft metal when used solely. That’s why the resistance of gold to chewing forces are weak. By blending gold with other elements_ a gold alloy that is 20-30% other elements_ the durability (strength) of gold alloy is enhanced.
Precious metal alloy sub-structures do not reflect from the porcelain surface and have better results than aesthetic. Gold is in perfect harmony with the surrounding teeth and gums. Precious metal alloy sub-structures are the most preferred ones as gold is in perfect harmony with the tissues and bonds to porcelain very well.
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics