Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
Jaw cysts are usually tooth-sourced benign lesions. They often develop around wisdom teeth (see Wisdom Teeth Surgery) and impacted teeth (see Impacted Teeth Surgery) and also, around untreated tooth roots in the long-term presence of infection. Cysts may be painful or may be never noticed by the patient. Because some cysts are not noticed, panoramic radiography and 3D dental tomography are substantially important in dental examination.
Cysts need to be extracted surgically. Despite their bening and slow-growing characters, they may transform into malign formations when they are neglected. Therefore, extraction of cysts at an early stage is required.
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics